How much do you know about the man who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
Show us by doing the following quiz:
- What was Carroll's real name?
- What were his vocations?
- What disorders did Carroll suffer from?
- What was Carroll's hobby?
- What game did Carroll base his sequel, 'Through The Looking-Glass' on?
- Who was the first illustrator of the 'Alice books'?
- Who never illustrated Carroll's works?
- Which country did Carroll visit?
- True or false: Carroll named Alice for a real person.
- When did Carroll first tell his Alice story? (Full date)
- What was the event where Carroll first told the story?
How to answer the questions: just click on and answer online. Do not forget to let us know who you are.